Friday, June 28, 2013

If You're Even a Semi-Kardashian, Of Course Nobody's Going to Take You Seriously

.
 .
 "I don’t think some people take me very seriously. When I started off, I was way more of a personality in modeling and it wasn’t like, what I wanted to be exactly ... I want to be more high fashion; I want to be more editorial, but hopefully I’ll just prove myself."

--Kendall Jenner on maintaining her modeling career and trying to be the very best fashion clone she can be.
The thing is, you have to admire the girl because she's got lofty ambitions. Remember that one time when she said that she aspired to be a Victoria's Secret model? Well now she wants to be a haute couture model, and if that's not a gigantor step up in the world, then nobody really knows what is.

Kendall Jenner: the first non-Kardashian Kardashian to be taken seriously? Well, probably not, but girlfriend's good at dreaming, so keep at it, huh

No comments: