Saturday, June 22, 2013

La Toya Jackson Says She Never Had Sex With Ex-Husband Jack Gordon


La Toya Jackson married her one-time manager Jack Gordon in 1989, enduring a seven-year marriage to a man she has alleged was physically abusive. Along with the fear and brutality La Toya says she experienced during that marriage, she recently made another shocking confession about the relationship.

Confronted by best friend Kathy Hilton about why La Toya abruptly stopped dating a kind man named George and what La Toya seems to be hiding behind her happy smile, La Toya says it all comes back to Gordon. "After my ex, I couldn't trust anybody, Kathy," La Toya says. "There was a point where I was really embarrassed to talk about my ex-husb
band."

Kathy keeps digging. "I'm going to ask you a personal question," she says to La Toya. "Did you have sex with him?"

"Absolutely not," La Toya answers firmly. "He forced himself one time and I screamed and I screamed and I screamed."

Kathy says she suspected that La Toya was never intimate with Gordon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Story story....what is my business with this nahhhh