Saturday, June 22, 2013

A MAN with 10ST TESTICLES is unhappy after their removal – as the operation left him with a tiny penis



Wesley Warren Jr had a 13-hour procedure to remove his swollen sac after it grew so huge he had to wear a hoodie top as trousers to support the load.
The 49-year-old couldn’t have sex and suffered from crippling pain from carrying around
the testicles – which weighed more than a BABY HIPPO.

But now the American fears he will never be able to have a relationship with a woman after the surgery left his manhood measuring just an INCH long.
Speaking exclusively to the Sun, Wesley said: “I know the majority of people are probably expecting me to express extreme happiness and glee that my life has been transformed since the sac has been removed – but it’s not as simple as that.
“I do feel a great sense of comfort that the weight is no longer between my legs. It got to the point that it was a danger to my health.
“But when I look down at what’s here now it’s not the same as what it was. It’s totally different.
“My natural look prior to the growth is not what came out of surgery. What came out of surgery is a nub an inch long and it doesn’t get any larger.
“I’m grateful to have been pulled out of the fire, I was getting burned, but now I’m dealing with the first degree burns. I’m still disfigured.
“I can’t even think about getting into a relationship. It would take someone very patient or very insane to want to have me in their life.”
Wesley, from Las Vegas, started suffering from the embarrassing deformity after he squashed his privates while asleep in June 2008.
He went to the doctor and was prescribed antibiotics to reduce the swelling – but his testicles continued to grow.
Over time, they became so huge he was unable to wear trousers and was forced to stay indoors to avoid being stared at.
“I was a prisoner to the sac,” said Wesley. “It ruled my life. It shaped and formed how I lived day in and day out.
“I could only walk in baby steps – I had to stop every 30 seconds. It was just horrible. I couldn’t get in and out of a vehicle and even then I fell down on to the pavement and it took four grown men to try and lift me up.
“I had to give up going to the supermarket. My friends had to go for me. I was too embarrassed to go out.”
 Wesley was diagnosed with scrotal lymphedema and docs said he would need a operation costing thousands to remove the sac.
But the former salesman could not afford the surgery because he claimed benefits.

Incredibly, Wesley considered SELLING his giant testicles on eBay to pay the hospital bill.
He said: “I met with a surgeon in California and asked what happened to the humongous growth. I said: ‘As it’s coming off my body I would like to retain the giant testicle sac.’ I wanted it bagged and taken home with me.”
Dr Joel Gelman agreed to carry out the operation for free, which took a painstaking 13 hours to carry out.
The shocking surgery was filmed for a Channel 4 documentary to be shown on Monday (June 24).
Wesley spent three weeks in hospital before being allowed home – where he treated himself to a trip to the supermarket wearing a pair of trousers.
He said: “Before the surgery people would come and say to me ‘I don’t know how you deal with this. I would kill myself’.
“But I had no desire to die. I knew that sooner or later I’d have the surgery and I’d be better again. I kept having a positive mentality and that’s what got me through it.”
But Wesley’s ordeal is far from over as he will be forced to have another operation on his privates later this year.
He doesn’t rule out finding true love one day but insists his focus is on getting his life back to normal.
“I do want to be loved one day,” Wesley said. “But I need to go through the recovery process which will take some time.
“I’ve come a long way but it’s not the end of the road yet.”
 Source: TheSun.co.uk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so horrible, I hope he pulls through this